The TDA community values connectedness, networking and wellbeing.
What better way to pursue these values than to meet up with your fellow TDA graduate or training colleagues and their dogs for a pack walk.
These walks are casual in nature, designed as 'meet ups' to give our graduates opportunities to get to know each other and get out and about with our dogs.
Pack walks are an opportunity for like-minded people to socialise, share their experiences and develop relationships with others in their community.
For our walks to be a positive experience for everyone, we ask that those attending understand the following:
- Walks are open to current clients of TDA only (Juniors program or Clinical/Community Course participants/graduates).
- Walks are not an official TDA event, they are a social gathering. There is no cost involved.
- No formal training is provided on the walks, however walkers are able to ask and answer each others questions, and share ideas and experiences.
- Each walker is completely responsible for themselves and their dog at all times before, during and after the walk.
- Treat all walkers and dogs respectfully.
- All walkers must RSVP and advise the walk co-ordinator if they are unable to make it on the day.
Our first Pack Walk & Talk!
The big day may have come and gone, but keep in touch as we’re always up to something new and exciting.